Covid-19 Salon Guidelines
Finally! The time has come! We are so happy to announce that we will be open for business starting Thursday, June 11th! We will be in the salon all day Wednesday, June 10th taking phone appointments.
You can also book your appointment online by clicking below:
We are looking forward to seeing our Domane Family very soon!!!!
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness PLEASE kindly reschedule your appointment.
- If you have recently traveled outside of the USA, please reschedule your appointment for a minimum of 2 weeks from your return (whether you are experiencing symptoms or not).
- Bring a personal face mask with you to your appointment. Face Masks will be required to enter the establishment and must remain worn for the entire length of your service (if you feel you may need intermittent breaks to get air, then please feel free to step outside for as long as you need).
- Sanitize hands immediately upon arrival. A sanitation station is located at the entrance, providing complimentary sanitizer solution.
- Do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. We are working at a reduced capacity to maintain social distancing requirements
- Limit your belongings and only bring essential items with you to your appointment (cellphone, keys, purse, wallet, etc.).
- If you need to cancel an appointment, please contact us within 24 hours prior. We are operating at a reduced capacity and this is important for the accommodation of all our guests.
- If at any time our maximum occupancy is reached, guests with upcoming appointments may be asked to wait in their vehicle. A receptionist will then conveniently contact them as soon as their appointment is ready to begin.
- Please do not bring food or beverages into the salon. Eating and drinking will not be permitted at this time.
Guests will be asked to complete a simple wellness waiver prior to their appointment.
This can be completed the day of their visit or easily accessed below.